What is FLEXspace?
FLEXspace – The Flexible Learning Environments eXchange – is a community and a robust collection of learning space examples contributed by academic institutions and industry partners from around the world.
By logging into the FLEXspace portal, you’ll be able to search and contribute to a collection of detailed learning space examples, tools and resources, idea boards, and a community discussion forum.
Use FLEXspace to…
- Save time, money, and effort as you plan and design spaces
- View model spaces for inspiration
- Gain insight on learning space trends
- Get advice from experts
- Showcase spaces to gain recognition & help others
- Catalog spaces in one central collection
- Create a project workspace and invite others to collaborate
Robust features you can access from any device:
- Search & filter all spaces or browse curated galleries of learning space examples and resources hand-picked by the FLEXspace editorial teams.
- Save and organize your favorite spaces
- Showcase and share spaces
- Take inventory of spaces to prioritize projects
- Add collaborators to your spaces to co-edit details with your team and stakeholders
- Post questions, comments, suggestions or kudos in the community forum
- Browse institution and partner pages
Take a look
- See What’s New in FLEXspace 2.0. Learn more about what you can today and coming soon.
- Browse Spaces in the Spotlight. Take a look at these image collections contributed from campuses and partners. (for the full portal and collection, you’ll need to sign in)
- Learn more About Us – the evolution of FLEXspace, our core team and new research working group
- Request an Account or Sign In to start using the FLEXspace portal today!
Help us grow and thrive!
- Follow our blog and social media @FLEXspaceorg
- Spread the word! Invite others to join!