See these step-by-step guides and short video tutorials to help you make the most of FLEXspace to help you plan, design, document, and evaluate your campus learning spaces.
Step 1: Sign in or request an account
If you don’t have an academic email, you may request an account and you’ll receive temporary credentials to browse the collection.
Step 2: Explore All Spaces
Note: The “Share” feature is currently under development
Step 3: Add Your Spaces to the Collection
Keep in mind:
- You need to ‘save’ a space before you can add collaborators
- If you invite someone to collaborate who doesn’t yet have a FLEXspace account, you’ll have to go back and add them as a collaborator after they’ve joined.
Step 4: Spread the Word!
This summer we’re building more resources for our members to help:
- Make the most of FLEXspace
- Add collaborators to your spaces and idea boards
- Create a private shared workspace
- Tag and organize favorites to share with your team
- Use FLEXspace to create your own campus classroom directory
- Consider useful strategies for documenting and uploading your spaces.