FLEXspace is a proud UBTech Program Sponsor!
The FLEXspace™ team is proud to be a Program Partner for the UBTech 2017 Conference in Orlando, FL June 12-14 (details at registration at https://www.ubtechconference.com/home).
We’re offering several chances for FREE and HALF-OFF registration for FLEXspace contributors!
Add unlimited spaces to the FLEXspace collection by April 18th (before the early bird registration deadline) to participate in the drawing!
- One lucky winner will receive a FREE conference registration ($600 value)
- Two lucky winners will receive 50% off registration ($300 value)
For each unique record contributed to FLEXspace, you receive one chance to win – the more records uploaded, the greater your chances!
how to enter the drawing:
To contribute to FLEXspace and enter the drawing, do the following:
- Read complete contest guidelines and restrictions below.
- Sign up for a FLEXspace account if you don’t already have one.
- Upload/update a complete* FLEXspace record by April 18th (We’ll use the email from your FLEXspace record(s) to notify you if you win!)
- Upload unlimited examples – the more you share, the greater your chances to win!
- Winners will be announced Thursday, April 20th.
Contest guidelines, restrictions, and FAQ’s:
- Who is eligible? Individuals with institutional .edu addresses (or international education equivalent) have access to the FLEXspace repository, and thus have the opportunity to upload records to FLEXspace and enter the drawing. There may be an unlimited number of individual FLEXspace contributors from the same institution. Upload/complete more than one learning space and increase your chances! In the event that two winners from the same institution are selected at random, the first name drawn will receive the prize – eligibility is limited to one per institution.
- What counts as a learning space? Any physical campus space used for formal or informal learning – active learning classrooms, lecture halls, makerspaces, group work and brainstorming areas, learning commons, huddle spaces, living-learning spaces, and any learning spaces to proudly share with the world. You may also upload a ‘before’ image of space scheduled for refurbish/remodel to later add “after” images.
- *What counts as a complete record? NOTE: we’ll accept a record with simply a contact email, campus, and room name! And remember to click to “publish” your record(s).
- (Previous guidelines: It’s ok to provide partial information, but please provide as many details as possible – and use the comments field to provide helpful ‘backstory.’ NOTE: multiple “records” (e.g., multiple photos) associated with one learning space are welcome by copying data to all associated records (see “How to Copy from Master Record’ and other ‘How To’ tips).)
- How many chances/records may I enter? One chance per learning space. E.g., Five uploaded photos and documents for “Room AH1120,” counts as one “learning space.”
- What about updating records? Previously uploaded “unpublished” records are eligible as long as details are included. Make sure to “publish” your records after updating them.
DEADLINE: All qualifying FLEXspace records that are completed and published (newly uploaded or updated), by April 18th are eligible for the drawing.
WINNER: We will draw randomly from the FLEXspace records dated between March 13th and April 18th, confirming eligibility of the record/entry. The prize is fully transferrable to a colleague for attendance to the UBTech conference! The winner will be announced via email sent out to the FLEXspace community April 20th, 2017.
Why Attend UBTECH?
UBTech is an annual conference and trade show on higher education technology leadership.
- Emerging trends in IT and AV highlighted
- Keynotes from key campus leaders
- Learn from hundreds of colleges and universities for a focused high-level conversation about technology innovation across every aspect of campus leadership and practice.
- Exhibit Hall access focused on academic technology
- UBTech attendees receive a pass to the InfoComm Conference floor.
Find out more about the UBTech 2017 Conference in Orlando, FL June 12-14 (details at registration at https://www.ubtechconference.com/home).