Find out how you can become a Silver Sponsor and have your logo and organization listed here!
Thank you to our Silver Level Sponsors!
AVI-SPL is the most trusted end-to-end provider of AV and video collaboration solutions and support services for organizations of all types, all around the world. That trust is earned through diligence in everything we do.
- Webinars on topics like conference room audio
- White papers on cloud-based collaboration solutions
- E-books on how to create a collaborative work culture
- Tech papers on visualization and simulation for research and training
- Case studies (including videos)
Lecterns & Podiums for the Classroom, Boardroom, and AV Technologies
AvinED is your premier manufacturer of a complete line of high-quality educator lecterns and podiums for the 21st Century Smart Classroom Teacher. Our products include ADA Desks, Audio Visual Multimedia Computer Multimedia Lecterns and Podiums, Collaborative Home Base ADA Teaching Stations, AV Equipment Rack Cabinets, Mobile Multimedia Carts, ADA Desks, Instructor Presentation Desk combinations, and other AV Furniture for the smart classroom, training room or corporate meeting room.
FSR OFFERS UNIQUE PRODUCTS & HUNDREDS OF SOLUTIONS
Our sales, engineering and manufacturing staff are at your service.
- Learn more about FSR Educational Technology Products here.
- Read about relevant trends, topics and concepts at FSR’s EdTech blog, Collaborate!
- See how other colleges and universities are incorporating FSR products onto their campuses in these case studies.
- Wolfvision – Driving the Creation of Knowledge
Through their performance in the workplace, our graduates provide critical impetus for leading companies and organizations. We prepare them for their responsible roles. Of course for this we use the best solutions for presentation, communication, and cooperation that can be tailored to our own requirements.
- Learn more about Crestron Education Solutions on their website.
- Read their latest case study from University of Las Vegas (UNLV).
- Read their Brown University case study.