Computer Comforts, Inc. is Proud to be a FLEXspace Gold Partner!
We’re Celebrating our 30 Year Anniversary!
Who is Computer Comforts, Inc?
Computer Comforts designs and manufactures furniture for a wide variety of learning environments. We are the ONLY manufacturer that focuses exclusively on the Education Market. For a brief overview, flip through the slideshow provided below. This presentation was given at a recent Educause ELI Conference.
CCI’s Project Spotlight
Login to the FLEXspace collection to see details and pictures of a few of our recent projects including:
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga install
- Rutgers install
- UNLV install
- Santa Clara University install
- University of New York at Buffalo install
The Sol Messinger Active Learning Center at the University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences represents a major change in teaching and learning for medical school students and faculty at the University at Buffalo. The Active Learning Center planning process incorporated multiple iterations of pre-planning, design, and consultation with architects, technology and furniture consultants.
(NOTE: The direct links above may not work as we are migrating the new portal to the “live” site today June 4th, 2018. Please check back tomorrow June 5th to sign in and see the new features!)
Computer Comforts Links
- Home Page – www.computercomforts.com
- Facebook Page – Visit our Facebook page to view many more installation photos https://www.facebook.com/ComputerComforts/
- Digital Catalog – http://computercomforts.com/catalog.html
- Newsletter – http://computercomforts.com/ccimonthly.htm
- Partial Customer List – http://computercomforts.com/clients.html
- Gallery of Installs – https://www.computercomforts.info/installs
Check out our AdapTable
One of our most popular products related to creating FLEXIBLE SPACES is the AdapTable. Watch the animation below…
Please visit our booth #627 at the EDUCAUSE Expo and see our 2018 Digital Catalog for the latest furniture designs for high-tech learning environments.