FLEXspace is a community free for academic members and available to industry partners.
“It’s like an on-going trade show for year-round engagement with your audience!”
As a Partner, you get to:
- Connect, collaborate & engage with a highly-engaged and growing community of learning space decision makers and stakeholders year round! Today you can join:
- 3000+ registered users
- 1400+ academic institutions
- 45 countries
- Explore an extensive collection of learning space examples, case studies, and resources contributed by academic institutions and other partners from around the world.
- Create a branded partner page
- Feature your products in photos and galleries
- Gain exposure through FLEXspace events and collateral
- Join the Industry Advisory Council to help shape the future of FLEXspace
A tiered partnership structure offers a range of opportunities for small firms and consultants, such as designers and architects, plus all sizes of corporate and institutional partners.
Why wait… join us today!
Please contact us for specific details of the tiered partnership levels and information about how you can join us and support this worthy FLEXspace initiative!
What Makes FLEXspace Unique?
We are uniquely positioned as a trusted resource in the higher ed and K12 learning environments community, with an established base of partner support, broad user reach, and a solid plan for projected expansion and growth.
FLEXspace has gained tremendous community support and adoption by leading universities. This award winning resource has been adopted by thousands of campuses, and continues to expand with enthusiastic support from affiliate organizations in K12, higher ed, libraries, AV/IT, and the architect community. See our list of partners and read more about us and the commitment of founding institutional partners including SUNY, ARTstor, CCUMC, SCUP, ELI, MERLOT, CSU and California Community college systems.
A hub for multiple stakeholder groups
FLEXspaces is a hub for experts, practitioners, influencers and decision makers focused on campus planning, learning technology, A/V systems integration, operations and facilities,instructional design, teaching, and research. Today we have over 3000 registered users representing 1400+ academic institutions in 45 countries, and this will grow substantially with the release of the new portal and community forum.
Our registered users include leaders, influencers and decision makers with titles such as:
- University Presidents, Vice Chancellors, Deans, VPs, CIOs, CLOs
- University Directors, Managers, and Specialists in:
- Academic Technology
- AV/Media Services
- Centers for Teaching and Learning
- Distance Education
- Educational Technology
- Facilities and Campus Infrastructure
- Information Technology and Systems
- Instructional Design
- Learning Space Technologies and Design
- Policy, Planning, and Administration
- Systems Integrators and Engineers
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Faculty and Researchers
Thousands of institutions are using FLEXspace. Partners enjoy the same access as academic members, so once a member, you can see the entire list of member institutions and individuals in the directory.
We’re active in the community
Partners get exposure and recognition through workshops and presentations at meetings and conferences onsite and online. Your logo is included in presentation decks and print collateral. Here’s a sample:
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative,, Feb ‘15, 2016, 2017, New Orleans 2018
- Library Conferences (Coalition of Network Information – CNI), Spring ‘15
- InfoComm Orlando, June ‘15, June ’17, June ’18
- SCUP-50 Chicago, July ‘15
- Campus Technology, Boston July ‘15
- National Forum on Active Learning Classrooms at UMN (NFALC), Aug ‘15, March ’17, and the IFALC Aug 2017
- EduComm ’15, Atlanta, Sept ’15
- EDUCAUSE, Oct ’15, 2016, 2017
- CCUMC Pittsburgh, Oct ‘15, Notre Dame Oct 2017, Oct ’18
- DET/CHE (Directors of Educational Technology/California Higher Education), Nov ‘15, 2016, Nov ’17, Nov ’18
- UBTech/Campus Technology Annual Conference – June 2017 Program Partner, June 2018 Program Partner – FLEXspace is a program sponsor with a pre-conference workshop, Expo booth, branded track of sessions, and podium time during closing. (Booth and lodging by Herman Miller and Shaw Contract)
- Upcoming in 2018
- Tea for Teaching podcast episode featuring FLEXspace (May) (teaforteaching.com hosted by the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at the SUNY, Oswego)
- Future Trends in Technology and Education monthly report and Forum featuring FLEXspace (bryanalexander.org); live Future Cast in the Fall.
- SUNY CIT Conference (May 22-25): FLEXspace Featured Keynote session
- LSC roundtable at Stanford (June 19)
- ISTE Annual Conference (June 23-27): FLEXspace featured in the Learning Spaces PLN Lounge and panel presentation
- AVI-SPL – (June 26) customer workshop and expo in Miami – keynote and booth with Xennial
- Academic Impressions webinar (Sept TBD), with Herman Miller campus
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference (Oct 30-Nov 3): FLEXspace full-day workshop – Susan Brower (Loyola NOLA), Shirley Dugdagle, Lisa and Rebecca. Tech Support from Wolfvision.
- A4LE Annual Conference (Nov 1-4): FLEXspace featured at Expo booth – Shaw Contract